Wednesday, April 2, 2014

april voyager

 
Even more than most Aprils, my teaching life is trampling somewhat over my writing and reading life.  Still, a poet worth her salt, especially one blessed by the community of Poetry Friday, should probably make an effort to mark the month.  Last year's 30days30words project was so much fun, but it was all I could do in the time I had.  I concluded by writing "I hope you all enjoyed the process as much as I did, and for all whose own awesome NPM projects I couldn't keep up with because of 30d30w, forgive me.  Next year I'll make my project to participate in yours!"

So here I am to keep my promise.  I'm not officially participating in any group efforts, which means that I can make the rounds, enjoy and highlight something delicious and delightful each day for others. I'll be using Jama's list of NPM events and features as my guide.  And now....

welcome to my National Poetry Month Travel Journal!

4 comments:

  1. I understand completely how teaching can get in the way of writing, especially when you teach the itty bitty ones. I hope you enjoy making the rounds. Feel free to stop in and enjoy some April ABCs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An audience is EVER so important! Thank you for being our reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I particularly hope you'll stop by on the 17th when my science poetry pairing is seasons. Can you guess which poetry book I'll be sharing?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the wild rumpus!