Monday, April 30, 2012

a peek into my notebooks!



Thanks to Amy LV for closing out my National Poetry Month with an invitation to share my notebooks with y'all (and indeed for reminding me that drafting, by hand, on paper in a nice notebook is one of the great pleasures of being a writer).


Please stop by http://www.sharingournotebooks.amylv.com/2012/04/heidi-mordhorst-penchant-for-notebooks.html  to find out what style of notebooker I am and to watch how a few pieces have traveled from first draft to second draft to final and even published poems.

Don't forget to click on the photos for enlarged and readable versions, and leave any comment you have to be entered in a drawing to win the entirety of Pumpkin Butterfly dismantled and laminated into two-sided poetry posters for your favorite classroom!  Hope you enjoy the post!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the peek! Maybe I'll get brave and share mine...

    I'm thinking of you as I being my not-in-april personal poetry challenge that will be kept all in private IN MY NEW PINK NOTEBOOK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the wild rumpus!